Preliminary numbers indicate very strong growth for ADDvise Group during the fourth quarter for 2020, which will be substantially better than last year. ADDvise Group considers this to be above market expectations. With a more normalized market, an increase of ADDvise’s own products and margins, and a continued control of costs; EBITDA has increased as a result in the fourth quarter 2020. The net sales and EBITDA result 2020 will be ADDvise Group’s strongest so far.
- The EBITDA result of the fourth quarter 2020 is estimated to approximately SEK 15.9 million (9.6), corresponding to an increase of 66.0 %.
- The EBITDA margin of the fourth quarter 2020 is estimated to approximately 16.5 % (9.4).
- The EBITDA result of the full year 2020 is estimated to approximately SEK 45.9 million (30.7), corresponding to an increase of 49.6 %.
- The EBITDA margin of the full year 2020 is estimated to approximately 12.8 % (8.8).
- The net sales of the fourth quarter 2020 is estimated to approximately SEK 96.9 million (101.7), corresponding to a decrease of 4.7 %.
- The net sales of the full year 2020 is estimated to approximately SEK 358.5 million (349.9), corresponding to an increase of 2.5 %.
In the light of ADDvise Group’s growth and strong cash flow during the full year 2020, the board of directors’ of ADDvise Group proposes a dividend of 0.02 SEK (0.0) per share for the financial year 2020.
All numbers in this press release are preliminary and unaudited. The final report for the fourth quarter of 2020 will be published on 25 February 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Rikard Akhtarzand, CEO
+46 765-25 90 71
This information is by ADDvise Group AB required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on 27 January 2021 at 17:20 CET.
About ADDvise Group
ADDvise Group AB (publ) is a leading supplier of equipment to healthcare and research facilities. The group consists of approximately 10 subsidiaries organized into two business areas, Lab and Healthcare. Sales are global. The Group has a clear acquisition strategy with the aim of raising shareholder value and expand the business – both geographically and product wise. ADDvise Group’s shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 8 503 015 50, CA@mangold.se, is the Company's Certified Adviser. Additional information is available at www.addvisegroup.com.