The following board members, senior executives and major shareholders in ADDvise Group AB (publ) (“ADDvise”) have irrevocably undertaken to exercise a total of 23,813,195 warrants of series 2019/2021, which corresponds to a total of approximately 55% of the warrants of series 2019 / 2021 (“The Warrants”). The subscription means that ADDvise will receive issue proceeds of at least SEK 15.5 million. The subscription period for the Warrants runs from and including January 25, 2021 until and including February 8, 2021. Holders of Warrants have the right to subscribe for one (1) new share of series B in ADDvise for SEK 0.65 per share.
- CEO, Board member and major shareholder, Rikard Akhtarzand, has undertaken to, privately or through company, exercise all his 3,428,508 Warrants, corresponding to an issue proceeds of SEK 2,228,530.
- Board member, Erland Pontusson, has undertaken to, privately, exercise all his 58,839 Warrants, corresponding to an issue proceeds of SEK 38,245.
- The Chairman of the Board and major shareholder, Staffan Torstensson, has undertaken to, privately or through company, exercise all his 220,000 Warrants, corresponding to an issue proceeds of SEK 143,000.
- Major shareholder, Per Åhlgren, has undertaken to, privately or through company, exercise all his 13,781,076 Warrants, corresponding to an issue proceeds of SEK 8,957,699.
- Major shareholder, Magnus Vahlquist, has undertaken to, privately, exercise all his 6,324,772 Warrants, corresponding to an issue proceeds of SEK 4,111,102.
Full terms and conditions for the warrants of series 2019/2021 were included in the investment memorandum published in connection with the new share issue that was made public on December 12, 2018. The investment memorandum is also available at www.addvisegroup.se.
Note that warrants of series 2019/2021 that are not sold no later than February 4, 2021, or alternatively exercised by February 8, 2021, expire worthless. In order for your warrants of series 2019/2021 not to expire, you must actively subscribe for shares or sell your warrants.
Mangold Fondkommission is financial adviser and Advokatfirman Schjødt is legal advisor to ADDvise in connection with the exercise of warrants of series 2019/2021.
For questions regarding the warrants, please contact:
Mangold Fondkommission AB
Tel: +46 8 5030 1595
For further information:
Rikard Akhtarzand, CEO
Tel: +46 765-25 90 71
This information is by ADDvise Group AB required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on 20 January 2021 at 08.30 CET.
ADDvise Group AB (publ) is a leading supplier of equipment to healthcare and research facilities. The group consists of approximately 10 subsidiaries organized into two business areas, Lab and Healthcare. Sales are global. The Group has a clear acquisition strategy with the aim of raising shareholder value and expand the business - both geographically and product wise. ADDvise Group's shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 8 503 015 50, firstname.lastname@example.org, is the Company's Certified Adviser. Additional information is available at www.addvisegroup.com.